Peering policy #
AS199680 has an generally open peering policy to all dual-stack, or v6-only networks.
If you don’t have a v6 space assigned on your end, it’s time to make a pull request.
Feel free to send me an email, and I’ll happily set up the peering.
Send the following information to [email protected]:
- The as199680.net nodes you’d like to peer with
- Your ASN
- The public address of your host - preferrably a DNS name
- The tunnel details (only wireguard supported):
- Port number
- Public key
- IP address on your end of the tunnel - preferrably a Link-Local IPv6
- BGP features supported (MPBGP/Extended Next Hop)